- The Original Set is a large building set that allows for slightly more detailed and granular building whereas the Explorer Set is more focused on building big and tall.
- Includes 52 blocks in 4 shapes: 20 cubes, 16 long planks, 10 short planks, and 6 jumbo planks
- Free returns
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Ages 0+
- Warning: This product contains small magnets. Swallowed magnets can cause complications leading to serious infections and death. Seek immediate medical attention if magnets are swallowed or inhaled.
- Origin: Designed in the USA, purposefully made in Honduras.
- Materials: Eco-friendly, FSC-certified Honduran hardwoods. Safe, non-toxic, water-based lacquers (for colors and clear coats). As a vertically-integrated company, we intimately know our supply chain and suppliers.
- Size: Package dimensions are 9.5 x 7.5 x 2.5 inches. Total weight is 3.25 lbs.
- Individual Block Sizes: Cube is 1.18 x 1.8 x 1.8 in. Short plank is 2.36 x 1.18 x 0.3 in. Long plank is 4.72 x 1.18 x 0.3 in. Mega plank is 8.26 x 1.18 x 0.3 in. All sizes are safe for 0+.
- Care: It’s easy. View and print our care instructions.
- Packaging: Tegu Blocks come packaged in a beautifully designed box large and rigid enough to store the blocks for many years to come.
- Safety: This product conforms to the USA and European safety requirements of CPSIA 2011 and EN71, respectively.
- SKU: A-10-017-SJG
- UPC: 853606003209
- Just check out some of our customer reviews below.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed: If you are not satisfied for any reason, simply email us at email@example.com or call 877-TEGU-TOY (877-834-8869) and we will gladly issue a refund once we receive your return.
- With free returns, try it risk-free and let us know what you think!
- Quality: Tegu Blocks are heirloom toys meant to be passed from generation to generation. They're a modern twist on a beloved classic.
- A morning with my grandson by Marilyn
Just wanted to let all of you wonderful people know how much my grandson and I are enjoying our Tegu magnetic wooden blocks. It is 8am on a cold snowy morning but we don't have a care in the world because we are creating magic. Thanks so much for such an imaginative toy that is also a keepsake for future generations. All the best!
- Great for my 3 year old by Anne
When he saw some blocks in the store, my 3 year old immediately knew what do with them and began building bridges and garages for his trucks. Then he fashioned them into a dock and ships. I haven't seen a child yet who isn't immediately drawn to this wonderful toy.